Collective - Month 3 - Officer Resource

Ask your rules questions here!

Moderator: Star Trek Mods

Collective - Month 3 - Officer Resource

Postby galen » Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:57 am

I have noticed that Fleet Captain cards have a unique symbol on them which indicates if you could field more than one copy of a given card. I would assume you could only field one of these cards.

1) The Flagship does not have that symbol, does that mean you could have two flagships out at once?
2) Could you field more than one copy of the First Officer Officer Card, on two different ships?
galen

Re: Collective - Month 3 - Officer Resource

Postby stawrulesteam » Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:22 pm

galen wrote:I have noticed that Fleet Captain cards have a unique symbol on them which indicates if you could field more than one copy of a given card. I would assume you could only field one of these cards.

1) The Flagship does not have that symbol, does that mean you could have two flagships out at once?
2) Could you field more than one copy of the First Officer Officer Card, on two different ships?

No, Please check the reference card for each Resource for the rules of play for those resources.

1. No

Players receive a set of 4 flagship cards (with 2 options on each card) and choose 1 of those options to use during the tournament.

2. No

Players receive a set of 4 Officer Cards and may choose to use any number of them during the Tournament.
stawrulesteam

Return to Star Trek: Attack Wing Rules Questions