Wave 15 - IKS Ning'Tao - Kor

Ask your rules questions here!

Moderator: Star Trek Mods

Wave 15 - IKS Ning'Tao - Kor

Postby steejef » Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:44 am

Kor (older)
ACTION: If your ship is not cloaked, all enemy ships at Range 1-3 must attack your ship this round, if possible. When defending against each of those attacks, roll +2 defense dice.


If I am within range 1-3 of 3 opposing ships and I use Kor's action to force all 3 ships to attack me, but only 1 of the 3 opposing ships has a firing arc to attack Kor's ship.

Do the other 2 ships lose their Attack or are they free to attack other ships?
steejef
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:38 am

Re: Wave 15 - IKS Ning'Tao - Kor

Postby stawrulesteam » Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:15 am

steejef wrote:
Kor (older)
ACTION: If your ship is not cloaked, all enemy ships at Range 1-3 must attack your ship this round, if possible. When defending against each of those attacks, roll +2 defense dice.


If I am within range 1-3 of 3 opposing ships and I use Kor's action to force all 3 ships to attack me, but only 1 of the 3 opposing ships has a firing arc to attack Kor's ship.

Do the other 2 ships lose their Attack or are they free to attack other ships?


No, the other 2 ships do not lose their attack.

All ships Range 1-3 of Kor's ship must use any ability, card text, or weapon to attack Kor's ship if they are able to. But, if your opponent does not have the correct range or firing arc to attack Kor's ship they may attack another ship instead.
User avatar
stawrulesteam
 
Posts: 807
Joined: Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:27 pm

Re: Wave 15 - IKS Ning'Tao - Kor

Postby admiralgross » Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:35 am

Would this mean you couldn't use flanking attack since you are forgoing the fighters attack in order to add it to the other ships roll if Kor's ability is active?
admiralgross
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:31 am

Re: Wave 15 - IKS Ning'Tao - Kor

Postby stawrulesteam » Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:43 am

admiralgross wrote:Would this mean you couldn't use flanking attack since you are forgoing the fighters attack in order to add it to the other ships roll if Kor's ability is active?


The fighters could not choose to not attack Kor's ship if they could attack Kor.

They could not use flanking attack because they must attack Kor's ship on their own if possible.
User avatar
stawrulesteam
 
Posts: 807
Joined: Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:27 pm

Re: Wave 15 - IKS Ning'Tao - Kor

Postby jhare » Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:33 pm

Kor's action requires that you are not cloaked. Can you cloak after using Kor's action (through skill 8 Martok) and maintain its effect?
jhare
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Nov 05, 2014 6:23 pm

Re: Wave 15 - IKS Ning'Tao - Kor

Postby trooperrich » Sun Jul 12, 2015 8:21 pm

Kor (older)
ACTION: If your ship is not cloaked, all enemy ships at Range 1-3 must attack your ship this round, if possible. When defending against each of those attacks, roll +2 defense dice.


If you take the Kor action does it force all ships at range 1-3 during the combat phase to attack Kor's ship?
trooperrich
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:15 pm

Re: Wave 15 - IKS Ning'Tao - Kor

Postby seijitataki » Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:49 pm

Toreth's Card text: "When attacking with your Primary Weapon, during the Declare Target step, you may discard one of your Crew Upgrades to target a ship that is not in your forward firing arc."

Does this mean that Toreth must discard a crew to fire at Kor if the ship he is on is outside of Toreth's ship's firing arc?
seijitataki
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:36 am

Re: Wave 15 - IKS Ning'Tao - Kor

Postby admiralgross » Sat Aug 22, 2015 1:53 am

If someone attempts to use a talent or ability that lets them fire at two ships like fire at will Will they be able to use it if Kor is active?
admiralgross
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:31 am

Re: Wave 15 - IKS Ning'Tao - Kor

Postby stawrulesteam » Wed Sep 23, 2015 10:53 am

jhare wrote:Kor's action requires that you are not cloaked. Can you cloak after using Kor's action (through skill 8 Martok) and maintain its effect?


No
User avatar
stawrulesteam
 
Posts: 807
Joined: Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:27 pm

Re: Wave 15 - IKS Ning'Tao - Kor

Postby stawrulesteam » Wed Sep 23, 2015 10:54 am

admiralgross wrote:If someone attempts to use a talent or ability that lets them fire at two ships like fire at will Will they be able to use it if Kor is active?


As long as Kor is one of the targets.
User avatar
stawrulesteam
 
Posts: 807
Joined: Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:27 pm

Next

Return to Star Trek: Attack Wing Rules Questions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 20 guests

cron
Fatal: Not able to open cache/data_global.php